Disclaimers and Conditions
Important information regarding your stay
There is no direct view of the dam from the cottages
Policies & Disclaimers
- Although we will do our best to book you into the unit specified, unforeseen circumstances may result in allocation to a different unit
- All units are non smoking and pets are not allowed
- Day visitors: R75.00 per day.
- All guests have access and usage of the pool and swing facilities at Rose Cottage situated 14 Hammerkop Street.
You agree that by acceptance of this quote, you are liable for a 100% deposit
We understand that plans sometimes change, however Rose Cottage imposes the following policy regarding cancellations:
- Cancellations made on bookings not yet paid for, 48 hours or less before arrival date, would be subjected to full payment.
- Cancellations made on paid bookings, will result in Rose Cottage issuing a voucher for the amount paid, valid for a period of three years.
- Regret NO refunds.
- A Refund due to cancellation of accommodation already paid as a result of Hospitalization, Rose Cottage will require a Medical certificate before a cash refund will be considered else a 3 year free stay voucher will be provided
- A Refund due to cancellation of accommodation already paid as a result of DEATH, Rose Cottage will require a DEATH certificate before a cash refund will be considered else a 3 year free stay voucher will be provided
- The Guest House complex closes at 21.30, late arrivals stand to lose their accommodation if no “late arrival” arrangements have been made with Johan Lerm by phoning him on 060 351 8084
- Although management respects your rights to Privacy, due to the nature and situation of the Guest House, disturbances from persons or other guests could occur and that management has no control over that.
- Management has taken steps to provide reasonable security for its guests, Rose Cottage management cannot be held responsible for theft or damage to Guests property.
Rose Cottage Management